Frequently Asked Questions - Service

You must make a payment in full to FTMSA. This will include the shut off/on fees.

If you make the payment on our website, you will need to call into the FTMSA office to let us know that you have made your payment on our website. (724) 327-1950

After payment is received, FTMSA will contact MAWC to let them know that you have paid in full, and that the water can be turned on for sewage.

You will then have to call MAWC (724) 755-5800 to make arrangements to have your water restored.

When signing up for sewage service as a non-residential/commercial tenant, you will need the following:

Residential tenants can no longer sign up for service.  The bill can only be in the owner/landlord’s name.